Hello! Here are some fun facts about me. I received my Master’s Degree in Social Work from Northwest Nazarene University in 2016. I also attended Boise State University 2009-2012 where I earned my Bachelor of Social Work Degree and graduated PHI ALPHA. As a licensed clinician I provide services in individual psychotherapy.
- I am a believer in the mind body connection.
- I provide treatments such as EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing), R-TEP, G-TEP, and FLASH along with Mindfulness, CBT, DBT, that work with the mind and body for more sustainable results.
- I have a natural ability to create a warm and trusting rapport with each of my clients. I provide a client-centered and strength-based approach.
- I feel passionate about working with an array of diverse folks and feel it’s an honor and a privilege to get to do this work.
- I take pride in being a person who can think outside the box and offer cutting-edge treatments that fit with each unique person.
- I am committed to partnering with my clients in achieving their goals and to begin living their best version of themselves.
When I am away from my office I “recharge” by spending quality time with my family and friends, being out in nature, camping, boating or relaxing by a body of water!